Saturday, October 29, 2011

Deepavali! VS Interview!

Deepavali dah lepas dah...
tapi nak buat post jugak..
nak simpan sebagai catatan in my e-dairy! 
how i did celebrated deepavali???
Check out the list:

~ F=Food!
        Fun!
Fashion (Traditional dress)
Fantastic moment with Family and Friends... :)
lol see all words start wif F! hehehe 
(p/s: i collected those words together to make it sound as a rime ) 

~ second thing was 
i take this importunity
to get forgiveness from my parents....
i asked sorry what i had done thought out whole my life...
hehehehe
and my parents  happy with it...
then i get my reward! 
hehe: what else..ang pow la!
(ang pow : money as a gift)  

~Oh yeah the next day after dewali..
i wen to a interview...
my internship interview,...
i was quit nervous at first...
but then after the interviewers start their question...
which seems to be quit easy to me..
then i get more confident...and control the nervousness... 

Then rest is HISTORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment