Sunday, October 16, 2011

Which one??.zzzzzzzzz

Recently my pinky! ~my handphone
making alot of problem.....
coz of it i want to change my hp ...
of coz 
want to buy the expensive and high tech hp

The 1st choice is 
Blackberry 9810/9800 model...
personally i like slid phone model...
i dont knw y..but
its my bad habit...
i alwiz fall 4 slid design in every hp model...
see blackberry have alot model...
i strong still prefer to buy the slid model...
Al thou i knw buy a slid phone..
means...
one day i have to face problem
regarding the Ribbons that connected between core of phone and the slid scene.. hehehe..

I dont care..:P
Dont then some of my friends advise me to buy 
android programmed phone!!
alike samsung galaxy....and so on..
sincerely i still dont understand about the functions of android program..so
fuh fuh fuh....wait and see..what mobile that im goin 2 get...
coz my financial off~my mom...
have to approve the money 1st.hehehe
................@.................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment