Thursday, October 20, 2011

Macam2 mood dalam satu hari :)/ My moods in a day.

Mood saya hari ini berubah-ubah je...
1st i was so damn happy
1) coz my bestie send me greeting card fron Aussie!!!
Thank u so much baby!! 
love it!!
 2)meg col me and both of us
chat about a funny dream that she had wif me...
hohoho im was in meg's dream...
thank u bestie to dream about me!!
3)my lil baby sis are on the way home
for the celebration!!!
But then!
I turned to sulk mood!!
lol my mom 
giving excuses!!!
P/s:i knw if i tell u all the reason sure u all will laugh!
ok she actully promised me to buy a Blackberry..but now suddenly she withdraw
her promise ....
huhuhuhu...
sakit hati sungguh!!!!

But now after a period of negotiations...
hehehe
im fine...
she still keep her promise but
the item will be late! 
tak pe kan..asal i dapat benda tu cukup..
dah lama duk idam bb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment