Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Moment....

Stealing our love with a kiss...
waited my whole life for this....
watching all my dreams come true ..
lost in this moment with you!
.................@.....................


When i saw this picture..
only i one thing trigger in my head...
can i have a walk with my beloved one here?
can i cling my hand with his hand and have a long walk...
 silent remains with us...
and i want our heart beat play
the  music between us....

after a long walk..
both of us need rest right?? ;)
so here, in front of this beautiful lake..
me and my beloved one will sit...
and ...
we might share some sweet memories
 happened in past ;)

This is my fav picture! 
please dont think in double meaning..
a passionate kiss under moonlight...
isn't it sweet??
Not only a long walk..
but i do prefer to have 
a long journey with my beloved one!!
in a car..just me and him...
with slow sentimental love song ...
 sharing drinks
 In my imagination i would like
to share a drink with 2 straw..
with him ;)



Hug me tight...
hold me on....
keep me warm...
and i want to be Only with you...
....................@.................... 

Whenever i got time and online...
i will google to find beautiful
pictures, wallpaper's for my desktop and so on...
but then when i found this beautiful pictures..
i decided to make a blog post...
with the picture i express 
what i wanted to do and 
at where i wanted to be with my beloved one...
hehehe..
P/s: for ur kind of info im still single at the moment...
all at above are imagination ;_) 
s/s: all the action above
*only with my future husband!!! xoxo

2 comments: