Friday, August 12, 2011

Migraine~ How i get it through..............

I have migraine since young age.....
i have get through of it years and still 
wen the pain come 
i'll feel like some one are stabbing my head wif a knife!!!!
Rasa ape yang saya cuba gambarkan 
akan difahami
ole mereka yg mengalami migraine.
Heahache and migraine are different...
The feel of the pain that we had are different....
coz headache can control wif 1 pain killer tablet,,,,
but for migraine i usually will take 2 pain killer tablet on morning and 2 more on evening...
if u guys wanna knw...
some time i can get migraine while sleeping....

 How i get migraine? and pantangnya
1. I cannot stand under hot sun( really hot)...
2.i cannot see something move in circle (fast movement)...like colours or tyre
3.I have to sleep at least 8 hours....if not enuf sleep...then i better die then having migraine later on...
4.I cannot eat chicken continually hehehe...guys chicken is one of my fav dish!!! how i could live without it...?
5. i cannot take yam,coconut,and nuts.....
6.lack of water also is a problem to get migraine

Thats all..sorry if my language quite bad..after all..blogging is for learning to express our self and improve the language..... :)
The pic clearly stated at where the migraine attack me.....:) 

2 comments: